The Holistic Sanctuary - Johnny The Healer Cured Me over 3 years ago! Watch Me On The News! Video included

20 of 25 The Holistic Sanctuary reviews

Johnny The Healer IS THE REAL DEAL!

I was in a car accident years ago and since my injuries were so severe the doctors put me on pain pills. Needless to say within a short few weeks I was hooked and became addicted to oxycontin and all other opiates. My prescription was discontinued and I was left in severe withdrawal and pain with a horrible addiction. The next step was buying pills off the street. Once that ended and the supply dried up and the prices increased I found heroin and this lasted a few years, I sought help with many treatment centers in America, but all they did was switch my heroin addiction for methadone addiction, I was hooked on that, but I still got high and had the demons in me and I couldn't escape, so I needed help to get off of that.

Other rehab I tried got me hooked on suboxone addiction, that's worst than all of them because I could not feel my soul. I researched and found The Holistic Sanctuary in Baja and called them. I was shocked that they claimed to be able to cure in 10 days. I had nothing to loose. I called them and set off to meet the man behind the Sanctuary, Johnny The Healer himself. I walked in the sanctuary hooked and addicted to heroin and walked out in 10 days TOTALLY cured. I felt alive again. like the joy from when were young, powerful content feeling and completely ALIVE!!

Johnny the healer is the real deal, The center is unreal, the Pouyan method is powerful, the 5 star treatment and accommodations is something I have never seen or experienced before, I was treated like a human being, not a number, not a criminal, not a bad person. I received vitamin drips everyday, hyperbaric oxygen treatments everyday, massage everyday, juice cleanse everyday, private room and Jacuzzi in my room, carbon sauna treatment, I also did Ibogaine a plant medicine, and had a spiritual awakening, nothing I can say to explain what has happened to me after seeing Johnny.

I was empowered by Johnny everyday he spent hours upon hours with me, and he inspired me to want to be great and do great things with my life, I heard his history how he overcame his demons and created his Pouyan Method and opened The Holistic Sanctuary to help cure the addicts and dependent people like me, those who are lost and need help. I still cant believe you have to leave America to get cured by Johnny The Healer, this to me is a joke. I have been sober for over 2 years now and could not have done it without the Pouyan Method and Johnny's help. He cured in less than 10 days of the disease all doctors in America say is incurable.

I rate The Holistic Sanctuary 5 stars because not only did Johnny cure me, but my mom doesn't have to worry if I am dead somewhere from an OD, my mom is now healed from her depression and her anxiety as well that my addicted and destructive life style left her. I live on an organic farm and work at local farmers markets, I own my own company selling liquid organic probiotics and none of this would be possible if it weren't for Johnny The Healer and The Holistic Sanctuary.

PROFOUND LASTING CHANGE..... THANK You So Very MUCH Guys. I would definitely recommend to others.

Watch my video here---> https://vimeo.com/125382552

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 25 The Holistic Sanctuary reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.