Matawan, New Jersey
5.0

My name is George and I want to Thank you to the staff of the holistic healing sanctuary and everything they did for me.I was broken before I came for treatment.

I am forever thankful for the change they inspired in me. Johnny The healer really has developed a method that ensures a quick painless return back to a healthy body and mind. I especially like that compared to other treatment facilities there is an entire array of things to assist in the recovery process. For example hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps rejuvenate dead or dieing brain cells, carbon infa-red sauna helps sweat toxins out, raw juice cleanse for digestive cleanse, organic coffee enemas for the other end of the digestive tract.

Totally organic meals, and healthy as well.There is simply no better place to go.

this is a real review unlike the other that are created by his disgruntle ex-employees and competition.

Review about: The Holistic Sanctuary Addiction Treatment.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Mind blowing, Continued support, Loving staff.

Had an Experience with The Holistic Sanctuary?

Comments

This is a real review! I am a real person. JOHNNY has made a difference in me and many others.

Stacey Adams
Colorado, United States #1089346

Yes he cured me too, johnny saved my life! You have an amazing story george. god bless you!

jake
to Stacey Adams North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1104738

George thanks for telling us your story, you gave me hope. You served our country and helped us fight for freedom and now your on here defending the man that gave you freedom! wow, thanks for being so brave.