The Holistic Sanctuary - My Addiction was healed by Johnny The Healer 3 years ago!

My name is George and I want to Thank you to the staff of the holistic healing sanctuary and everything they did for me.I was broken before I came for treatment.

I am forever thankful for the change they inspired in me. Johnny The healer really has developed a method that ensures a quick painless return back to a healthy body and mind. I especially like that compared to other treatment facilities there is an entire array of things to assist in the recovery process. For example hyperbaric oxygen therapy helps rejuvenate dead or dieing brain cells, carbon infa-red sauna helps sweat toxins out, raw juice cleanse for digestive cleanse, organic coffee enemas for the other end of the digestive tract.

Totally organic meals, and healthy as well.There is simply no better place to go.

this is a real review unlike the other that are created by his disgruntle ex-employees and competition.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

The Holistic Sanctuary Drug Rehab
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #688251

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with The Holistic Sanctuary? Submit review ›
Helpful? 22 Yes 22 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06 #1107468

This is a real review! I am a real person. JOHNNY has made a difference in me and many others.

Stacey Adams

Jan 05 #1089346 Colorado, United States

Yes he cured me too, johnny saved my life! You have an amazing story george. god bless you!

Feb 01 #1104738 North Las Vegas, Nevada

George thanks for telling us your story, you gave me hope. You served our country and helped us fight for freedom and now your on here defending the man that gave you freedom! wow, thanks for being so brave.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to The Holistic Sanctuary. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about The Holistic Sanctuary.
Filing a new complaint about